A Little Christmas Party

Usually after naps we have a snack, play a little, wait for Michael to get off the bus and then we start looking for Mommy's and Daddy's. Not today...it's PARTY TIME! Naps went well for everyone but Carter...thinking there might be another tooth issue. Before nap time I told the girls that I was going to make some cookies for our party. I told Carter that he got to have some juice and he could chew on his cut...he was excited!
Doodles will be the first one to tell you how something is...I think she likes them. She loved her cookie...every crumb of it.
Allyson made 'more cookie' by tearing it into little pieces.
I think that might be her yummmmm face.
Cater needed a little help so Doodles was more than happy to do her part.
'The Christmas Man' is going to bring Allyson a book. And she says that Doodles is going to get some chicken...I have no idea!
A very serious child when it comes to eating and opening gifts.
I think he loved his cars!
The princess puzzle was a big hit.
I think Allyson likes hers too.

As Allyson would say...."Pretty Christmas".

Comments

Popular Posts