A Day in Adams County, Ohio

Mark and I took his last day of vacation to drive the back roads of Adams county. It is something we love to do. And I do love a good picture of a barn. And maybe a log cabin thrown in there for good measure.



I am almost sure but I am thinking that someone really wants me to have this rundown log cabin. It has my name written all over it. It would be a definite work in progress for about the next 100 years.

Several no trespassing signs kept me from looking in the windows. A tin roof and a big porch. Can't you just see me sitting there petting my little goat while the chickens run around in the front yard?

Crossing this bridge was the scariest thing that has happened to me in awhile. It made all kinds of noise and the water was cold I am certain and running really fast. I had visions of kicking out the windows of the van while submerged in the water.




Please don't think this is the only blog that relates to our day...check out Eating Our Way Thru OHIO, Trash Pickin' Treasures and soon to be written Pressing My Seams Open. Just click on the pic at the right and magically you will be taken there.

Comments

Jan said…
Wonderful, thanks for taking everyone along on your trip. I love all your photos, can't pick a favorite.

Popular Posts