Sick Day

Yesterday when Michael drug himself off the bus and up the driveway I knew we were in for a rough couple of days. I'm not sure if it is allergies, asthma or a combination of both due to the wacky weather. Real dark circles and a bad headache started off the evening. Some meds and a nap perked him up enough to get a haircut and go to the bank to open up a savings account.But this morning there was no happy camper. He tried to eat breakfast but no luck. Temp 101.9...so off to bed he went. I only saw his face once the rest of the day. He is a great patient.

Ally Pally has a really runny nose and she wasn't herself either today. 'Tarter' is cutting teeth so his nose is running too.

Then there is Doodles...another nose running like crazy...because she is cutting her two year molars.

I walked around today with tissues in every pocket and hand sanitizer around my neck. But we managed because we have lots of babies, cups full of juice, warm blankets, comfy chairs and Mickey's Playhouse.

I have back-up now. Emmy is home with dinner and a movie. Ahhhh! Calgon take me away.

Comments

Popular Posts