Missing My Buddies

Carter and my friend, Ally Pally, have gone to their grandma's house today. Sure is quiet around here. Wammy is fun but not as much fun as my buddies. It was such a beautiful day today that we got to have a picnic outside. Yea!
I got to have a spa treatment. Wammy gave me a bath and washed my hair with some stuff that smells like the beach. And then she dried my hair with the hairdryer....all my curls disappeared.

I was having trouble with my pink hat and sunglasses. So I took the hat off and decided to eat my lunch over the sunglasses.

We had to check the slide because Ally Pally keeps getting scraps on her tummy and we don't know how. I think we finally figured it out....rough wood right at the edge of the top of the slide.

I went down a whole bunch of time so now it was Wammy's turn.
We had fun but we sure missed our friends. Can't wait for them to be back tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts