Last Morning

I most definitely don't like having anything to do with last mornings and having to say 'see ya later'. I always cry and then that makes Ellis upset. So Pappy took the kids back to the Dayton Airport while I stayed home with the little ones and started the major check to see what was left behind...to be packed in a box and sent to CO in a few days. This trip I think has been the best yet...all kinds of stuff...Cassie is losing her touch.
Cassie and Trevor needed one more Penn Station fix before leaving, so while they were getting lunch I took all the kids outside to play. Alaire and the girls climbed on the play set.
Ellis and I threw the football while Carter watched.

This is the look you get from Alaire when you want to take her pic and she doesn't want you to take her picture. Little stinker!

But then when you tell her that she is the pretty, pretty princess...this is what you get!

I just love that happy little face! He is so sweet hearted!

After lunch Trevor promised Ellis game of golf. Well, that would have been nice if I could have found the game. So they opted for duck hunting instead.
Carter is the best baby in the world. He is always happy unless he is wet, hungry or tired!
I think she missed Bryce, Tini, Tobi and Parker a whole bunch.

Last shots before loading up and strapping in. Oh, I really don't like this part!

Just one more smile with the giant pumpkin that my neighbor grew...that just happened to end up growing into our yard.

We were trying to find a nice big tree to take a picture beside. Nope Ellis knew they best spot to take a picture...in the back of Pappy's truck. Crack me up! I love how Alaire is holding on to her big brother. Kinda like she did when she pulled him down the isle. Wish I had gotten a video! Priceless!

Comments

Popular Posts