It's All About The Fun

Allyson chose a brown crayon to use just like her brown shirt she informed me.
Doodles loved the easel...she even enjoys climbing on it. We had to have a little discussion.

Today was the first day we have used the easel. I think they like it. Wonder when we will be able to use paint?
Allyson loves her books. 'What's it say?' I hear all day.
Carter is always behind the scene in all the action...for good reason!

We work on our climbing skills....yet again. I think she might just be part monkey.

Oh, look, Allyson is reading yet another book. This time she is reading it to Doodles.

She takes things so seriously.

Carter got to play with some new toys today. I think he likes them too.
That can't be, she's climbing again?

It is almost nap time. He is slowly fading.

Oh, and do we ever do tons of singing. We have been practicing Happy Birthday because we are celebrating Ellis and Alaire's birthdays while they are here.

And we have to go outside to play, no matter what the weather. We have been know to run in the raindrops.

Note to the Moms...please send play clothes that you don't care if they get 'messy'. Because we will be messy.

We are learning to take turns...glad that she is pulling Allyson downhill. It is a real workout when you have to pull them around the yard.
And as always, we have a snack and something to drink before going home. Today was special, we had a picnic in front of the TV with Minnie and Mickey....and of course Ella cleans up everything that drops on the floor.
I loved teaching preschool with all my heart but I must say that being the Wammy to these three is the next best thing. Now, how can I keep them this age? They really don't need to grow up.

Comments

Popular Posts