Creatures

The last trip we made to Canada with Bryce I remember him catching a HUGE jar of frogs and toads. You know one of those plastic jars that mayo comes in from Sam's. Dustin caught this little one on the morning when we were packing up. I almost stepped on it.

Waupoos Island sheep. And the old church childing isn't too bad either. It was so fun listening to them communicate with each other and with us. And as soon as the farmer's son showed up on the 4X4 they almost ran him over to get lunch.

This frog could be my secret weapon in a frog jumping contest. I mean he could jump 2 feet in the air and the 5 feet out at a time! I chased him all over the deck until he finally accidentally jumped off the edge of the deck. Then he was gone faster than lightening.

For some strange reason Michael wanted a picture of the seagull. I never knew they they dove into the water to get small fish.

There were loons, diving ducks, blue heron, kingfishers, two swans, fairy diddles (little brown squirrels), black squirrels, and a momma and baby chipmunk that I spent all week feeding and trying to get a shot of them... that I never managed to photograph. Next trip.

Comments

Popular Posts