Cool Runnings Ohio Style

First some good news...I am having to learn to use my telephoto lens, which is not a bad thing. MArk even figured out how to take viseos. Yippiiieeee! I only had to call him once yesterday before I got the hang of it. Some things might be out of focus...give me time to learn what I am doing with this lens...so please jsut squint or whatever else you have to do to get it in focus. Thanks!


Named Radio Flyer 90...Hummbigbird. The white is the actual front of the cart. The steering wheel has a wider handle and the hand brake.

The opposite side has a muffler and the shifter.

Luke is moving it to the top of the driveway to park it and wait for later.


This one is for you Ms Renee. The first video with the camera using the telephoto lens. Not to bad. I think the boys my be in the running to try out for the Jamacian Bobled Team in the next Olympics.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Feel the rythem feel the rhyme get on up it bosled time COOL RUNNINGS!!!!!!

Please do not comment on my spelling. I asked Michael to help but he said he did not know either!

Popular Posts