The Back Flower Bed


I have been working so hard all week in and out of the sun and shade to get this huge bed weeded before Monday morning with Doodles returns. There will be no weeding when she comes back...only playing and swimming in he ghetto pool. This poor flower bed, looks so naked and unkept, neglected...I am so embarrassed. I do know that when the weather gets cooler we will be moving some things around and giving some things away to FreeCycle and Cassie might even get a few things to use in her yard. Tomorrow I just have the left side in front of the compost bin to work on, but I am thinking it might be the worst part to do. Oh, and did I already mention FreeCycle...I am trading some grasses and black-eyed Susan's for some bleeding hearts and some ferns. I just love a good trade!

Comments

Popular Posts