Dripping Sweat

Slowly but surely today I began weeding, hoeing and fertilizing all the flower beds...Fertilize Fridays. I accomplished the front. Noticed we have some naked lady lilies that are finally blooming. Cut the hydrangea to make a dried arrangement...so easy! The back...well, let's just say it may take a few days. I did manage to get the hosta bed around the big oak finished. The Park bed looks so much better now that all the dead stuff and wilted leaves are gone. The bed by the backdoor looks a little sparse...have to work on that. I have some ideas for bed that needs to be incorporated into some other ones so it is not so hard to cut the grass....since we have a new grass cutter...Michael cuts the flats in the backyard. The weather has been so hot and humid that I am struggling to keep everything alive. But I dug thur the barn and found the old yellow yard tractor that we used in WI...my new best friend. But I have to watch it pretty close because it gets dug in or some times it even lost one of the arms.



I know that I promised not to post flowers or anything like that on this blog...so check out the flower blog to see what I cut for an arrangement today.

Comments

Popular Posts