Crazy For Canning

My father-in-law got me a huge canner last year some time. It has been on the shelf in the garage all this time. But over the last few weeks I am finally putting it to good use...
We have for our dining pleasure for this winter....salsa, pickles in spears and chips, spicy pickled beets, (apple butter (from PRBC)...it really doesn't count...) two types of green beans and lots of peaches, halves and quarters. I'm guessing the only thing that we will have left will be the green beans. And I think all of this will be gone in about three weeks.
We all are wanting to eat this our first tomato off the plant that Ralph gave us....everlasting tomato plant.

Side note...Remember that plant that showed up growing in our compost bin?...it turns out to be a yellow squash. YEA!

Comments

The peaches look so yummy!
emmy said…
this winter nothing. It will all be gone the week you give us the ok to eat it!

Popular Posts