Couples Shower

Tonight was the first shower for Bryce and Tini. Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful setting as down on the river overlooking the city. The food was really good and it was fun to talk to Bryce and Tini's friends and family. I had to get just a few shots to give you a feel for the night.
One of Tini's sisters, Mandy, did the table decorations. There is a long story that goes along with this shot but I will give you the abbreviated version. Decorations were ordered. They came in but weren't the right things. Bryce came to the rescue...he called/went to see the florists they are using for the wedding and this is what they came up with in little than a few hours time. These bouquets were on all the tables. Wish I had grabbed one on the way out. Maybe I should text Bryce...think I will see if he can save me one or two....

Youngest...a cutie-pa-tootie for sure. And such a good baby...never a cry.


I can never remember how long Bryce and Tini have been dating...so I asked Bryce...8 years this October. Wow! I guess it is about time they tied the knot!

And this was NOT planned.

Oh my gosh, I'm smiling and you can actually see my eyes. That is a miracle!

I don't have many shots of Bryce and Tini so I wanted to get them while I could. We went out on the terrace. You really can't tell too much about it...only that is was very hot and a little bit windy. But I think I got some good ones. I still need lots and lots more practice before I even think about going pro. Yea, maybe when I am about95 years old I'll understand what all my camera can do.





Big sister and little (big) brother.

Tini's Mom (on the left side of Tini...April is what all these ladies call Tini)...wanted a picture with all the 'girls'.

Emmy, Mark, and I worked on these letters just about all afternoon (another long story about how technically impaired I am). I have been taking shots of the alphabet in nature for awhile. I got the idea from Vickie Verbage last year at Sarah Beth's 30th birthday surprise party. I really think they are very unique and a lot of fun.

I think what makes them special is that I tried to take pictures of things that Bryce and Tini might recognize from around our house.

I used the E from the doormat out on the front porch.

This cane was my grandfather's cane given to me by my Dad last year at his yard sale...he was going to give all the canes away...no way, those puppies came with me!

This is a leg for the bathtub planter that is on the front porch filled with a beautiful planter that Bryce and Tini gave me for our anniversary this year.

The keyhole is on Bryce's great grandmother's wardrobe that is in the corner of the living room.
One of our fence gates that hangs on the fence in the back yard was the perfect s.

We all had a great time and appreciate everyone for all they did to make this shower so nice. Now we look forward to October 2, 2010 for the next big party.

Comments

Popular Posts