From Preschool to HS Graduation

See that cute little boy in the blue sweatshirt on the back row...second from the right...that's our little Justin. I had to conference with his Mom as to what year he was in my class...I need a lot of help in the memory department.

Last night Michael and I went to Justin's Graduation Open House. We got to see lots of people we haven't seen in awhile and ate some great food. Michael, I know had at least two of everything. He got to play with all the kids and jump on the trampoline...he smelled like a sweaty, dirty, little boy. I am glad that he chose Mark to ride home with.

Justin being a goof with his two sisters, Hunter and Kaela.

And you just have to get a shot with the proud Mom and Dad, Sharone and Todd.

Check out this huge t-shirt quilt his grandmother made. Her finished product makes me want to beg her for some lessons. She made two quilt tops with equal amounts of t-shirts on each side and then put them together. Really nice!!!

Now Justin is off to spread his wings at OSU in the fall. We wish him all the best!

Comments

Popular Posts