A Whole Lot of Nothing, Really

I've not been feeling up to par the last few day. Can't figure out what it is really, but I can imagine part of it is the season change and being anxiousness for wanting to be in Huntington. Emmy is there now for a, what Michael calls a 'sleepover' with Sarah Beth. Actually she is taking turns sitting up with her at night so Mark and Kate can get some rest. So I downloaded some pictures I didn't realize were still on the camera.

Oh, just look at all those happy faces...well, that one happy face. Usually this little face has a frown on it because the little person behind the frown doesn't want to go to school. But today is Friday..and that means at the end of the day when he steps off the bus it is the beginning of nine days of Spring Break.


Speaking of the little Mister...He came home with the best report card ever. And to top it off her earned enough tokens this weeks to buy a free homework ticket. YEA! You have no idea what a big deal that is on so many different levels. He has already decided that he is going to use it on the next writing assignment.


Her lead foot finally for the best of her. Nuff said! We don't see too much of Sarah these days. She has two new jobs about 30 north of the city and going to UC full time. I usually see her dragin into her room with a ton of work to do. Oh the joys of being a senior in high school/freshman in college.


Luke is like my little shadow. He likes to work in the yard with me. He likes to clean with me. He love to blog with me (checkout his blog). He likes to talk to me. He is my best bud. So a few days ago he wrote out a recipe for chocolate for me. He even talked his Mom into making some and shared with me. Yummy, yum!

Comments

Popular Posts