What's For Dinner Tonight?

Well....Mr John went fishing today. He shared some rainbow trout with us. While we were waiting for the little ones to be picked up, I called the Master Fisherman...my Dad...and asked him how to clean the trout. I've watched, my grandfather, my Dad and Mark clean fish, but never all by myself.




This was the easy part.








This was probably the grossest part. But it really wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Popaw would be proud.





I got a little nervous about the actual cutting so I called the Master again. He was cracking up!












All done...herbed trout. I got the recipe off the Internet.








Taste Testers...by the looks of it I don't think they really know what they are putting in their mouths. No one really said it was horrible.





Michael said way before dinner that he was going to share some of the fish with her. And that he did.











I think I need a lot of practice with the fillet knife. Maybe this summer while in Canada I can get some lessons.

Comments

Popular Posts