Just A Little Thing

You know that Allyson is a new big sister to Carter ("Tarter"). And with a new little boy there come a few small adjustments. Nick, the proud Papa, was sharing a story about changing Carter's diaper and getting, let's just say, a little sprinkling. Well, Cassie was ready one of her favorite blogs the other day and saw these...Call them what you want..WeeWee WigWams, Weanie Beanies,or WeeWee TeePees...they are cute and worth the 5 minutes it takes to make them. We personalized Carter's...a John Deer tractor, a cowboy (or cowboard, as Alaire calls them), camo complete with an orange liner, and cars and trucks. Julie sent me a pic of one in use but I think I might get in trouble if I post it on here. Let me just say...they are cute. So if you are expecting a little boy or know someone that it...perfect little fun gift to make.

Comments

Popular Posts