I'm A Great Aunt

I know, I know...it shouldn't be all about me. But this is my first great nephew. Since very, very early in the morning I have been in contact with the Dad-to-be, the uncle-to-be and the grandfather-to-be. I am proud to announce and show off my new great nephew...Tristan Scott Ellis.Tristan finally decided (with the help of the doctors and nurses) to enter the world today at 9:45AM.

Sabrina's parents were there to document his birth. Along with his aunts, uncles and grandparents. Tyler, the brand new Dad, looks do confident! Maybe he should think about going into nursing.

Just got a text from Tyler saying all is well. But the beginning was just a little scary. You will notice that he is under a little oxygen bubble. Doing fine now...no problems.

Comments

Popular Posts