Another Official Measurement

Our official measuring device...located on our official table in the backyard...5 inches in the first front of the latest snow storm. I have shoveled, moved cars, shoveled again, used the snow blower on our driveway, Mr. John's driveway and Bill's driveway and shoveled again (Mr John helped with that shoveling), made white bean chicken chili, waited for my great nephew to be born, help with valentine cards, taken the dogs out a million times to run in the snow...let's see did I leave anything out? Don't think so. Snow is due to start again soon. Very cold temperatures making driving even more hazardous. I think I might do the Snow Dance again tonight...I love shoveling!!! Seriously! Now all we have to do is get everyone home from work safely.

Comments

Popular Posts