Runner In Training


Before you pass out thinking that the runner might be me....Emmy and Erika are training to run the Half Pig...half the marathon. I can't even keep up with Mark on his nightly walk (He is up to an hour and a half every night, rain or shine).
The Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon is the third-largest first-time marathon in the country. Everybody can run. Emmy and Erika have joined a running group. And by the sounds of it...sounds pretty fun. I am amazed...all this training coming from the athlete in HS that ran at the back of the pack during cross country. She was the winner of "The Pretty Girl Race" on several occasions.



I will be the official photographer for this event. As soon as I get a route I will map it out so Michael and I can get some good shots. All I want is one of these cool t-shirts.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I made the blog again! Thanks Wammy, I knew you would be our official photographer. I hadnt seen the shirt, how cool is that?
Erika
Jan said…
Very cool. Good for those two! Love the logo, too.

Popular Posts