My FAMILY...

What am I going to do with them...well, maybe just Cassie. You see, I got this wonderful book for Christmas.Most of you know that I like to find good junk. You never know what you might find on garbage day on the way back from the grocery store. Or I might get a call, from Emmy on her way to work, to check out something she saw. Or I might sweet talk Mark into helping me pick-up something that I found on www.FreeCycle.org. You just never know where you will find the next treasure!

So the funny thing about this book....Cassie...and others...scratched out the original character names and added, "Wammy, Michael, Emmy, Pappy, Papaw (Mark's Dad), and Sarah". But with all of that...I think this book has to be my most favorite unexpected fun gift this Christmas. Thanks Cass!

Comments

Popular Posts