On A Mission

Cassie sent me a blog last night that she just new I would love. Oh, she knows her mother too well. There is the cutest Advent Calendar that I am try to make but I need you help. Is this not the most unique Advent Calender you have ever seen! I thought we could make one and put it around the door frame in the hallway to the garage. Then I got an idea to make one that uses license plates to spell out Merry Christmas to hang on the beam in the kitchen. So I went to my license plate stash and found that I already have numbers 1-9 and letters M, E, C, R, I, M, and S. I am wondering if you have any only plates hanging on the wall in the garage or maybe in a box hidden under the workbench? I'm willing to beg, borrow and steal (well, maybe not steal). Katie Rupp...did you ever use the ones you got? Make a deal?

On Etsy has them for $66.

Comments

Popular Posts