First Christmas Card


Every year we could count on the first Christmas card we received to be from Mary Connelly from MWBC. This year I was surprised to see that my mother-in-law really has her act together...she was first! I guess I should really say that the card was from my in-laws. Katherine first fills them all out and then Keith runs them to the Post Office. A real joint effort.

FYI...just a little green thing that I have started doing. After Christmas is over and I am putting away all the decorations I tear the fronts off all our cards. Then I write the name of the family and the year on the bottom corner of each card. Then I use them through out the year as recipe cards. Not only does it save some trees, it makes me think of the families. And then I try to send an email or something to let them know that I am thinking of them.

Comments

Popular Posts