One Sick Little Puppy

I knew it was too good to be true. I should have kept my thoughts to myself. I could just kick myself.

Thursday Michael and I stood in line for his H1N1 for 2 hours and five minutes...you know it is a long 125 minutes for all those involved. It wasn't a pretty site. But we did get to go to Sonic for dinner. We ever got to sit outside the car at the little tables. Everything was going pretty well until Sunday night...fever hit and it has been downhill since. Yesterday we ended up in the doctors office. We left with probably more germs that when we entered, a breathing treatment (we ever got to keep all the plastic piling and stuff for the nebulizer), an antibiotic and instructions to treat the asthma more aggressively while Michael has a cold...which also equals an ear infection and instructions for no swimming lessons or school for the rest of the week! Every four hours from now until cold season is over Michael will be sitting taking a breathing treatment somewhere. But the good part is that he really doesn't mind as long as he has something to keep him busy...a book, his DS or some Legos. Wish us luck!

Comments

Popular Posts