We Did It!



Today was the day...Thanksgiving Day and the big 100th Thanksgiving Day Race in Cincinnati. Last night I went to bed dreading the weather. But this morning it was beautiful. We could not have asked for it to be any better. Mark dropped us of at Paul Brown Stadium and then got stuck in people traffic until we all (15,481 of my new best friends) started the race. (It took us 24 minutes from the starting gun to when we crossed the start line to begin our race.) Nothing but a sea of people. My goal was to finish in 2 hours or less. My time 1:44:08. Emmy finished a little ahead of me at 1:42:31. Mark and Michael met us at the finish line and off went went to Thanksgiving lunch at O"Charley's. Only to find it closed so we ended up at Max&Erma's.




Emmy is now trying to talk us all into doing a triathlon with her in the spring. I'll have to think about that one!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts