HS Reunion

We had a blast last night! Andrea is here from Brazil...she was an exchange student the girls senior year. Another daughter to us. She has been in the states for business in DC all week and added a few days onto her trip to come to see us. We are TOTALLY BEYOND THRILLED!

Emily is in red. Mo has the beautiful red hair. Andrea is in blue. Our Emmy is in green plaid. Brian (I hope I remembered that right) has the beard and Reade is behind Emmy. Brian and Mo brought their kids, Sal, Iris, and Theo who were soooooo cute. Michael was in 7th heaven. They had a ball playinf together, running all over the house and playing in the basement. We had a wonderful dinner. And shared stories and caught up on everyone we could think of. I am thinking that Andrea should come back once a year (and even maybe bring her husband) and we should definitely do this again...who else could we invite?...Carly, Sandy, Marian Fiorella, Courtney, Megan...

Comments

tste said…
Jan... I am just so happy I was able to see you all. Bringing the memories back just made me remember how happy I was around you, and how fortunate I am to have you all as real friends. I love being a part of your family, and will never forget these special times we had in Cinti again. Happy to see everyone, and blessed to have met you!!! Love, Andrea

Popular Posts