Amazing Minds


Terry and Trevor took us to Marshall to the old library to check out Tevor and his friends as they prepare for a Lego Competition. First of all I must say that the sponsor is a very patient and calm man. The lady that runs the "boys" is totally off her rocker but the kids seem to love her. Just by observing, I would say that she must be ADD, ADHD,OCD...and may more off medication. She is so full of vigor and excitement you get tired jsut watching. But the kids love her and they feed off her intellegence.I think waht impressed me most was the problem solving skills these boys have developed. Each one is off the charts smart and their vocabulary demonstrates t his. Some adults should take a lesson from these kids. They listen and agree to disagree and then put all theri suggestions into play and the idea that works...team work and being able to communicate respectufully is the key.
I wanted to put a shpot of thier robot but I was afraid that some other team might teal theri idea. (Like they would be reading the blog...but you never know) I can hardly wait to hear how the competition goes...hope someone will let me know. Good Luck guys!

Comments

Popular Posts