Some Exciting News

My Mom tried to trick Wammy today. She almost did but one of the kids at the bus stop is smarter than Wammy. Skyler asked Wammy several times if I had a little sister or brother at home. All of a sudden Wammy said, "OH MY GOSH" and started walking really fast up the driveway to meet my Mom on the sidewalk. That silly Wammy. So I overheard my Mom telling Wammy that a new baby will be coming to live at our house sometime in April. We don't know if I will have a little brother or sister. All we know is where we are going to put "it". We will have to figure out those other details out later. I am really excited. I know I can help my Mommy because I can already go up the stairs by myself (Wammy has lots of stairs) and I help get Little Ms M's diapers when Wammy needs them. I can always find her bottle. And just look at how much I love to snuggle with Ella. Just think what I will be able to do with a little baby. Congrats Mom and Dad, I am are excited. Wammy already talked to Cassie. And they have already developed a plan for you!I am going to be the best big sister ever...even if we have one of those old stinky boys like Michael.

Comments

The Oakes said…
Watch out.... those pictures look like toddler rather than baby! She is so cute and I can't wait to see the rolls on number two....I just love me some baby rolls!
Kathy said…
been catchin up on ur blog. great pics. what kind of camera is ur new one? great writing too...as always.

Popular Posts