DIY NZ...Mini Greenhouses

Our package came...Michael and I have been featured in five different issues of PROJECTS DIY MADE EASY...a magazine in New Zealand. Christine is our go to girl in NZ. We collaborate on the projects we should do. Michael and I do them. I usually and the photographer also. (And Christine can tell you she has to hold my hand and guide me all the way thru taking them and sending them to her in the right size and format) Two and a half pages. I think that might be a record. I love the way that Christine takes what I email her and weaves it into a story of directions. She uses quotes from Michael. We try to do some research on our topic. Then we sit down and decided where we can find all of the things that we will need... reduce reuse, recycle... We talk about it and then we try to do it. Soemtime it takes a few tries before we get it right..
I am always excited to see our package arrive in the mail...(Ellis the box boy doesn't bring our packages from NZ...only the mailman.) And Christine always sends us a little something from NZ. Which we LOVE! We are looking forward to our next assignment...the hardest part for me to remember is that they are just getting ready to go into summer. Things can be a little tricky when photographing...gotta be careful of the lighting and the background.

Comments

Jan said…
Congrats to you and Michael for a terrific job.
Jan said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts