I'm Waiting...

Hey, Allyson...it's Marli here and I am waiting for you to get to Wammy's. It has been a lonely few days but I have been checking out the place for you. I know all the great spots and I am thinking of lots of fun things for us to do.You know that Wammy, we all have some chores to do. I think we are going to have fun with the new twin stroller she found at a yard sale. It is pretty sweet. But I am wondering how she is going to figure out who gets to ride in the front? Maybe we will just have to take turns. One day last week when we were swinging on the front porch waiting for my Mom to come, and Wammy told me that you like to swing too. I still get a little nervous sitting there by myself when she is taking all those pictures. But I know that I will feel better about it when you are here to hold my hand and we can swing together...wonder how high this baby goes? Can't wait for you to see the new cool place that you get to sleep. You have a bed and I have a bed. Yours is in the guest room and mine is in Michael's room. There are really soft baby quilts for us to snuggle up with. Oh and those ceiling fans are to die for. Now if we can just figure out how to keep that loud mouth Ella quite while we nap. I know that you already know that this place is a nut house. A laugh a minute. There seems to always be something going on...Luke is over for a second. Ms. Renee is always lovin on us. Mr John is always working hard in his yard. Victor comes over twice a week. Sometime I am up and I get to play with the toys in the big room in the basement. Skyler and Michael play on the Wii. And we have a new friend, Ms Kay from next door. She is a really nice grandma too. She loves to kiss on me so just get ready...I think all grandma's love kissing on babies. And then there is Pappy with his Sports Center. I don't know about you but my gums are killing me! This teething thing is for the birds. But I will tell you that this porch swing really feels good if you know just where to put your mouth. And those kitchen chairs...wow. But you have to sneak and do it when Wammy isn't looking because she is just a little protective of her Amish stuff. She loves that table and those chairs. But they are just the right height and feel so good. Maybe she won't mind if we sorts chew on them a little bit. Oh, my goodness, Wammy has gone nuts about hummingbirds. She even has feeders on the windows so we can watch them. I just have one little problem, I just can't sit that still for that long. She will announce that they are there and then you just have to look. It is nice to have those big things off the windows so we can see out and chew on the windowsill. What she won't think of next. We better be on our toes for this one.I think I heard Wammy and Michael talking the other day and since there are going to be two of us little ones and Michael and Skyler to get on the bus...I think we might just get to go in the stroller on good mornings or maybe sit on the porch in the new stroller. I don't really care which one...I just love being outside. Wammy says that you like being outside too. Did you know that she found us a cool swing? I'm thinking she might want to try to find another one at one of those yard sales she always is taking about. I am so excited to tell you that we get to eat breakfast and lunch together. Wammy says that you are a year old now and that she is going to find you one of those cool big girl seats that you can put up to the table. I guess I have to stay in the old high chair. It really doesn't matter to me much. Do you like your vegetables? They are new to me and I'm really not sure that I like them? Do you use a cup? I try to some. I have these really cool snacks...want to share?Do you like dogs? I never know from one day to another how many dogs are going to be here. Right now there is that crazy dog named Ella. Then Emmy brought Riley, Mia and Huck for a visit. We will have plenty of dogs to terrorize when you come. I can't wait!Hey, we have some new toys. I love this little baby. And because you are doing so well walking, there is a stroller to push her in. Wammy even has a lawn mower for us to play with. I hear that you like to watch TV. Did Pappy introduce you to Sports Center too? He loves that show. I like to watch Michael play his games and Wammy tells me that you like to watch Yo Gabba Gabba. And then there is always that music in the background that Wammy plays. Have you hear her sing yet? I can tell you that it is not pretty. She keeps saying that she is making a joyful noise...noise is right. All I have left to tell you is to hurry up and get here. I might be sleeping when you come on Monday but I will catch up with you when I wake up. Can't wait!

Comments

Leslie and Mike said…
That brightened my day. It makes me want to come over and play and swing and eat and even hear Wammy sing!!

Popular Posts