I May Have To Be Committed

Today was a black day around our house. I have been walking with heavy feet, cursing (not really) the hexaball that has been put on my camera. As of about one hour ago, my beloved camera...the one I never leave behind...died a slow and very untimely death. I seriously don't know what I am going to do! I may have to go to AA for photographers. Anyone out there in blogland have an old camera that they would love to recycle/freecycle to a little old Wammy in Ohio that doesn't know what she will do not being able to take pictures of kids, birds, flowers, dogs, important events....what is a Wammy to do? Can anyone help...seriously!

Comments

Jan said…
I wish I could help. Loved you post, though.
Sabrina said…
I don't have an old camera, but I got my Olympus on eBay for $80. They sell all their refurbs on eBay. I LOVE my camera! I used Buy It Now, but you can get one even cheaper if you are willing to be patient for an auction. They also have a warranty, since it is from Olympus. I'm not sure what it is, but I think it's 90 days.

Popular Posts