This Mornings Blooms

Before the rain set in, Michael and I checked out the garden...one almost ripe tomato and a hand full of green beans to pick. And then we decided to take a picture of the sunflowers so you could see how tall they are.Michael is somewhere around 45 inches tall. I think it would be safe to say that the sunflowers are twice as tall as he is.
Just look at those morning glories making their way up the fence post and over on the split rail...finally!
I didn't realize that we had two colors of cone flowers. I like 'em.
And that grass is getting so big that we are going to have to transplant it soon.
I really don't remember planting these morning glories here. I think last year I wanted some to vine up the drainpipe...wonder what I have to do to make them thicker and stronger...

Comments

Popular Posts