REJOICING

I had to end toady with a positive note and I know no better way to do that then to have you read about Sarah Beth...

Another Miracle
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
I have no idea what religious beliefs my many doctors have, but I did get a huge "lift" compliment the other day. actually is wasn't given to me, it was given to my brother. One of my doctors that is very instrumental in the treatment of my brain said to my brother that i was a miracle because he had never seen anyone in his office that had had as many radiation treatments surgeries and chemo and still be here. so, that is pretty cool, right?...such an encouraging comment. I've said throughout my entire experience that everything is in God's hands. I just got back my brain mri and the places in my brain have shrunk! so, let's first thank the Lord and second I want to thank all of you out there that love me, pray for me and are such a blessing to me. We're still doing chemo, but i don't know how many more treatments i will have. I'll write again soon. let's end with God's greatest commandment.

"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this; Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. The second is this; Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these." Mark 12:29-31


We got to spend some time with the Napier's at Katelyn and Curt's wedding two weekends ago. I'm telling you that girl is amazing. She just won't give up. She could barely move and seemed to fragile and tired but she was out there trying to get Michael to dance with her. I am sure the next week was one of many, many long naps. She will NEVER give up.

Comments

Popular Posts