A New Obsession

Mark and I have been talking about taking taking a trip to Canada sometime next summer. My Dad has a little fishing camp on Lake Ontario. Once when I was little I went with my grandparents. When Mark and I got married we took my cousin Bo and mark's brother Terry. When the girls were small and Bryce was a baby went went for a week. The summer before we move to Ohio the first time we got to go back, so it has been sometime since we have been. Sarah and Michael have heard all the stories and think it is just about time that they live that piece of family history. After some discussion among the adults...ie...Mark and I...we told Michael that we were going to Canada sometime next summer.Sooo....this morning bright and early we were off to the library to get all the books he could carry on Canada.

I have a request...I am only one person trying to feed this appetite of this kid who soaks things up like a sponge...if you have anything...maps, books, coins, postcards, flags, bumper stickers...anything having to do with Canada...and you are willing to part with them...would you please, please, consider sending them to Michael. I really need all the help I can get on this one. I can assure you that he will be able to give tours at Niagara Falls, Upper Canada Village and The Black River Cheese Factory before he has even crossed the border into Canada.

"You know that Canada is a foreign country and we will need passports to enter, don't you Mom?"

HELP!

Comments

Popular Posts