I Think She's Got It...

I got a call on Thursday night from Barb wanting help with a little project. Actually she needed my help teaching Haley, her 7 year old grand daughter, how to ride a bike with no training wheels. Right up my alley...I'm the Queen...Michael, Luke, Skyler, Ellis have learned thru the Wammy Method..and now I can add my first girl to the list...Haley. Of course it was hot and muggy but that didn't stop us. If you want to see a very short clip of Haley's success, you'll have to click here on YouTube...for the life of me I can not get it to download any other way. Please don't blink or you will miss it. We are in the process of breaking in a new camera crew. In the background you can here words of encouragement from Grandma and Ella.

Comments

Please share the Wammy method. Josiah wants to learn and I have not been successful yet. You would think that a PT could do it, but NO! I need help!

Popular Posts