I Love Mail...

...Especially when it is unexpected. Yesterday Michael got a small package of Yuck. Cassie told me about this stuff that Trevor mixed up for the youth at their church...gallons and gallons of it. She told me about the web site, www.Buckets-O-Fun.com, and said that I could get a free sample. FREE you say...I was on it like white on rice. It is the coolest stuff. Actually you get samples of three different things...Chunky Yuck, Saucy Yuck and Snowy Yuck. We decided to mix up a little of the Snowy Yuck...you know, Christmas in July. Too fun. It looks just like snow except is doesn't feel as cold. Don't exactly what we will do with it...except squish it. I have to find out what Trevor and the Youth did with it. I'll let you know. Then today I got a package from my friend and blogging buddy, Jan, AKA ...JP, in CA. Last week she posted on her blog that she was harvesting Hollyhock seeds. We have had a little success with our hollyhocks. Mark loves them, reminds him of his grandmother's house when he was growing up. I mentioned that in the comment and today I got a large package of seeds. I love it when someone is nice just out of the blue. But Jan is just that way. She is all the time sending me something. I feel bad that I never send her anything. I should change that don't cha' think? Wonder if she would like some black eyed Susan seeds or maybe some purple coneflowers. Well, Jan....

Comments

Jan said…
You know, I don't expect anything, ever.

Popular Posts