Got My Ally Fix

I got my Ally fix yesterday! She is a big girl now! She has hair, drinks real milk from a cup, walks a little, eats real people food, waves, smiles nos=stop, talks a little....well, here see for yourself. (Cassie, I didn't get any shots of her little chubby legs, I'm hoping Julie will send one of her shots...my camera went on the blink...not good)

look at all those teeth...and she is cutting more as we speak

wish I had a video to show you how far she can walk

grinding those hard to come in molars

makes ya think...hmmmm?

ho hum kind of day

juice in my cup now, Wammy

Allyson was so excited to see Michael. She would go to him and hold up her arms and he would have NOTHING!!! to do with her.

applesauce face

okay Wammy, I'm ready...where's Marli?

Comments

The Oakes said…
I can't believe how much older she looks!

Popular Posts