Family Matters

This weekend we drove home for a "Mom's Side of The Family Reunion". Not everyone could be there and we missed them but we had a great time. First thing Michael was in the pool. He was the only one that swam...80 degree water...a little too cold for me. We got to take a tour of Missy's (LULU Belle to me) house. I wish you could have seen it. AMAZING just isn't the word that describes all the time and work that she has put into it. Martha Stewart would be so proud!
Head Chef Peep,took care of the hot dogs and hamburgers. Emmy helped work the grill while everyone else brought all the sides, as Michael calls them.
Potato salad, hamburger fixings, cheesy potatoes, green beans and gallons of sweet tea. My Aunt Judy makes the best sweet tea!
Robin, Kenny and Molly made it to the party a little late. Robin had been on the road from the beach all day. We are glad she added a few more hours to her trip to come to the party. Emmy, our resident extreme cupcake maker, provide us with this 'to die for' cupcake. Chocolate, double chocolate, Reese's Cup topped, organic peanut butter filled cupcake. Can I just say OH MY GOSH THEY ARE BETTER THAN GOOD!Here's a shot of most of us. We missed the ones that couldn't be with us. I forgot to take pictures of the campfire and s'mores we had. I think my fingers might have had too much marshmallow goo on them to touch the camera . We all had a great time even all the dogs. I think there might have been more four legged beings than actual humans. Next year...a bigger bunch.

Comments

Popular Posts