ANNOUNCING.......

Today is a big day in Huntington. Everyone has turned out for the birth of Hutch and Julie's twins. I am so tempted to jump in the car and drive like a mad woman to be there...they know I want to be there so they keep me up to date by pics, texts, and phone calls.




The pic is a little fuzzy because Aunt Kate sent it to me by cell phone and then I cropped it. But you can still see their wonderful faces. Poppy, the very excited and proud grandfather, promises to send me some really great shots.

This is what I know...

Babies taken at 38 weeks by c-section...8:40 and 8:41AM


Jillian SarahBeth weighs 7lbs. 3oz. (on the right) 19 1/2 inches


Judah Patrick weighs 7lb. 5oz. (on the left) 23 inches


Both scored a 9 at three minutes and a 9 at 5 minutes on the Apgar Scale

Best quote of the day..."My wife is a champ!"


HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Comments

Popular Posts