Summer Fun

Today I started my summer fun...I will be tutoring Victor. Michael is so excited about it. He even helped me set up 'my little school'. He (Victor) will 'go to Michael's school and be in kindergarten when school starts next'. He lives right behind us so it is really convenient. Today was so fun. I love doing this. I love watching the light bulbs go off. We worked on lots of things today...letter recognition, writing, number recognition and we even wrote a story about things that begin with the letter V.But I can tell you for a fact that Victor loves to cut and use the glue stick. We even had time to read a book about the stars. Did you know that the sun is the closest star to the earth? We know it now. We even had a little time to draw shapes.I love it when they love stickers. He could not wait to put it..his favorite color green, on the chart. I think he is excited about coming. I know I am.

Comments

Popular Posts