So Blessed

I have been checking Sarah Beth's journal and look what I found today! Yea an update. That always means she's still hanging in there and feeling well enough to share her thoughts.

Hello!!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
It has been quite a while since I wrote on here and I'm sorry for that, but this whole typing is frustrating! Hopefully that will get better with time. Let's see...basically the whole month of April has been the same old same old. Lot's of Dr.'s appointments and PT. My best friend Julie and my mom pulled together a surprise 30th birthday party on the 25th. I was COMPLETELY shocked!!! I had no clue. It was a day of feeling just basked in God's love and mercy. Literally there were people here from the west coast to the east coast.

Although it was exhausting, I was so humbled and felt the Holy Spirit just quenching me with all the people that came. I'm learning that even though I have NO clue what is the next step for me, I will forever be grateful for the MANY blessings and just beautiful people He has surrounded me with. So, many thanks for all of you out there that support me in the name of Jesus. I believe that God has performed many miracles in my life and until He chooses my last breath, I will do my best to serve Him wholeheartedly.

Update on chemo and all that jazz: I'm taking chemo every two weeks. It's called Avastin. They also give me a lot of pre-meds (I don't know what they all are), but I have had 3 treatments and were able to complete 2 out of the 3. I'm not sure how long I'll be on this medicine. We'll just take it scan to scan.

Again, thank you so much for your support, love and encouragement.

LYG,
sarah

Comments

Popular Posts