A Quick Trip

About 7PM Friday, Sarah, Michael , Emmy and I headed for WV. My sister-in-law and niece were having a wedding shower for my niece that will be getting married in a little over a month from now. We had a great time...got to see some old friends...and we won three of the four prizes. Lisa and Alex did a great job...wonder if they would be for hire? Mamaw and Katelyn posing for the cameras. While all the girls were having fun at the shower, Michael got to entertain Peep Paw. They actually were waiting for the men to deliver the new fridge, microwave, cook top and dishwasher. Once they got all of that take care of, they got to go to Wendy's for a late lunch. This time Emmy and I made sure that we got no where near any of the weeds in his yard. But I did take a few minutes to check out his Topsy Turvy tomatoes. Those things actually work...one of his plants already has blooms. I'm thinking we should try some. I'm already thinking of places to hang them...no blossom rot on these tomatoes. Papaw always makes sure that I have new plants or bushes to put in the yard. This trip we went to his friends Eddie and Carolyn's to dig up peonies and some bulbs...we aren't sure what they are but I am going to guess daffodils. Eddie and Carolyn live in CA and they have the family house in WV. But they think it is time to sell the house and stay in one place. I know Mamaw and Papaw will miss them when the are permanently in CA. Told you it was a quick trip. We were home just a little ahead of Mark coming home from work on Saturday night. Oh, I almost forgot...Sat was also our 34th wedding anniversary.

I wanted to show you what Emmy helped me make for our shower gift. We had seen the idea at Sarah Beth's birthday party last month. (She got one with Napier spelled out in pictures) I think it is the most unique thing coming. I am wonder if I could start a little business on the side with these?If you need a little help...her married name will be Mann....first pic is an M an upside-down lamp post...second is a A from a table...third and N from my neighbors backyard and the last N is from the underneath side of a table.

Comments

ronda said…
Awesome, I love it!! I will help you look for letters!!

Popular Posts