Chair Delivery

I am so thankful that we live closer to home (meaning the original home...WV) in so many ways. One of which is that it only takes about 3 hours to get there from here. Yesterday, they came to us. Peep got some new recliners, so I put my name on one. Yesterday was delivery day. After looking at the pictures I took for the blog...there is not a chair shot in the bunch. What I did get a shot of was Molly and Robin sitting in Peep's van car and Emmy in the chair all doing crossword puzzles. We did clean out Peep's car before the ride home. As soon as Mark got home from work we were able to load some chunks of trunk into the truck. Bryce is coming today to help us move the rest of the tree. Then we have to decide what to do with the ugly stump that stands in the ivy in the front yard...kinda obvious. As you can see, Emmy added a little muscle. I guess 'workman's comp' will have to replace her shirt...NOT!
It was a gorgeous day. The flowers are all seeking spring...I see all kinds of shades of green around the yard. And now we get an extra hours of daylight...what could be better.

Comments

leigh ann said…
check out emmy's face in that pic. all this time i could've been calling her miss bubba. or bubbette. or emmybubba. or embub. or something like that. she cracks me up.

Popular Posts