Snow Day #3

The streets are crazy covered with ice, snow and frozen slush. Not to much going on in the streets of our fair little town today. All the action was in the house for sure. Luke came over and we played games, watched TV, played the Wii, played outside, ate, read our library books, and of course we cooked. These boys do love to cook. Carrot cake with cream cheese icing. They don't fool me one little bit...I know they like to cook because they know that I will let them lick the beaters. I save the bowl for myself. they were so excited for Mark to come home. They hid the cake under a napkin on the table and made Mark try to guess what we were having for dessert. It passed inspection but my next cake is going to be made from scratch...just like Aunt Grace used to make...Mark's request.

Comments

The Oakes said…
love that first picture of the pastry chefs!

Popular Posts