New Look

How do you like the new banner? I more than LOVE it! If you were on the blog in the last few days you would have seen my humble attempt at making a new banner. I have a blogging friend, Jan, who lives in CA. Jan was the only one that noticed that there was finally a current pictures of the Ellis Family Cincinnati on the header...the last one was already a year old. I commented on Jan's comment to me and then all of a sudden, I get an email from Carrie asking if she can help me out by fixing the header. Did I say how much I love it? So tomorrow I will be working on a little thank you wind chime to send to NC. Don't you just love it?! What a fine looking bunch of nuts! Thanks Jan and thank you, thank you Carrie.

Comments

My pleasure... it's always nice to do things for good peeps.
Jan said…
Yes, Carrie is a good kid. I'm very proud of her.
Anonymous said…
Great pics, looks awesome!!!

Popular Posts