EMPS #19...Nap Time


Are you kidding me, Carly...nap time? Who has time for a nap when you have a house full of kids. I would love to nap but feel my time is better used cleaning and doing laundry and all the things that you can't possibly do when there kids coming out your ears. And besides I gotta PLAY! It has been said before that we live in a house where the kids keep getting younger while we just get older. And I know that I would not have it any other way. Seriously, I can't remember the last time I was able to take a nap. Mind you, the others in my family sure to make time to take naps. That's okay too because that means if I have all the other stuff out of the way I can curl up in my 'reading chair" as Michael calls it, to drink some tea and read a few chapters. A nap sounds like such a wonderful thing. I guess i think
I might miss something if I close my eyes just for a little while. You can go to Carly's blog and get a link to the other nap shots. But you will find me in the 'reading chair' reading something like The Napping House by Audrey Wood.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

What a beautiful napper!
Great photo of a little napper:)

Popular Posts