EMPS # 21...Youngins'

Carly's simple instructions...'Grab your cameras and show me some YOUNGINS'. Kittens, puppies, baby birds, baby carrots, baby elephants, seedlings, a new moon, human babies and children, anything or anyone that is currently in it's YOUTH will do.' I love this one...I knew exactly which shot I was going to use. It isn't the most clear picture that I have ever taken or even shared on the blog...but it is the one that best suits this challenge.
Posted by Picasa
One would think after two wonderful weeks with our grand kids we would have tons and tons of pictures of them together...NOT. I have tons and tons of the separate doing all kinds of fun things. This is actually the single shot of them I have of them happy together.
Carly will have a linking list posted later. Be sure to check them out.

Comments

Jan said…
This is a darling photo.
The Oakes said…
I don't even have a picture of them hugging and they do it more than you would think!
Carly said…
Hi Wammy :)

What a wonderful photo. They look very loving and devoted to each other. Absolutely perfect m'dear! Thanks so much for taking on the photo assignment this week!

Hugs, Carly
Suzanne R said…
An adorable picture, and your grandchildren are simply beautiful.
Mike said…
It's hard to get pictures of them together when they are that little. That is a good one, though!
Aw, how cute! I love the way the light hits them in this shot. The older one reminds me of Christopher Robin!

Popular Posts