Mary Maragret

One day last week Betsy called to tell me that they had just cut down a small cedar tree for Mary Margaret from her Dad's property. Mary Margaret wasn't going to have a Christmas tree this year. Well, that just was not going to happen. Betsy and I have been trying to plan a time this week when we could get together to make some ornaments for Mary Margaret's Christmas tree. That just never happened so today Mark, Michael and I made the trip to Mary Margaret's to deliver some homemade ornaments. Michael and I have been working on stringing popcorn, making cut out snowflakes, ornaments made from recycled things from his box and my personal favorites, hand drawn snowmen, star for the top of the tree for baby Jesus, Christmas trees, gifts, gingerbread men and a jolly Santa. I even remembered how to cut scherenschnitte snowmen and angels. I'm thinking we did a pretty good job because Mary Margaret couldn't stop smiling.I didn't get a pictures of the huge snowflake window star that we made. We had a huge one and then a smaller one. They look awesome when the sun shines thru them. Betsy and her crew are going over tonight to take her a few more ornaments that she has made this week. I am hoping that they will take some pictures of the finished tree so you all can see it.


Tonight my heart is happy.

Comments

Popular Posts