Emmy's Babies


That Em...you just never know what she is going to bring over....We had a photo shoot with Grace. Her eyes are just something else. Does this girl ever love to pose! I thought this was one of the most striking shots of 'our session'. She thought it was great fun and wants to do it again...next time with her hair bows in. And this is Riley...the newest addition to he house. Casie and Emmy are the proud parents of little Mr Riley...a peekapoo, I think. All I now is that he is so cute and she comes to me when I call him. All Ella wants to do is drip from the mouth and sniff. I'll have to get all the specifics from Emmy for a later blog.

Comments

Jay said…
Gorgeous picture of her eyes! I'm not very good at shots of people...
Anonymous said…
omg i cannot even take it!!!!! i cannot wait to give mr. riley a buncha poochie smooches guess who this is???
Anonymous said…
that is soooo Ms. Renee (not too sure if I spelled it right.)

Popular Posts