What Was Lost Is Found!


I have been trying to download AOL pictures from AOL because after Dec 31...they will all disappear. Now, most of you know that I am far from a computer genius...far, far, from. But I am very proud to say that I downloaded the pictures to PhotoWorks, by mistake and it has taken me two solid days to get them all transferred to our external drive. I am so thrilled. I just looks at them and cry. I made this collage when I found the first shots. Then I lost it and just found it again. I couldn't stand not sharing them. Those of you who know us or have read the blog from day one, know about our boys and our friends in WI. Enjoy the collage and I am sure I will make more and post them later. My heart is so very happy!

Comments

gina said…
yay for you!! though i think i'm going to like photoworks...and i was surprised at the ease in which the photos transferred.

Popular Posts