Round Robin Photo Challenge...On My Table

The challenge was an easy one (thank you Steven for your idea)...what is on my table. I have to let you know that first I had to clean it off and straighten it up from the mess of Thanksgiving. So this morning this is what is on my table... (the following description was written earlier int he day when I could not post ant pictures on the blog because of a little problem with Picasa and the amount of memory I had left in my account...something I was not aware of until I tried to post this picture)...pretend that you see a clean wheat/oatmeal colored linen wrinkled tablecloth...wrinkled because I refuse to try to iron out all those wrinkles....covered at the catty-corner with a cotton burgundy and oatmeal little square pattern piece of fabric. On top of that you would/will see a wooden strawberry carrying crate compliments of Bryce and his trip to Canada with my Dad. They pick strawberries to put on their ice cream from the cheese factory...and annual event for them. Inside the crate are coasters that Mark got me for Christmas last year from Snapfish with pictures of our kids and grand kids on them...one of my favorite gifts for sure, salt and pepper shakers that I made out of little squatty large mouth Ball jars, a candle that has burned it last light, some pirate napkins left over from Michael's Pirate Party at Halloween and jars filled with knives, forks and spoons. I would imagine if you would look closer, you would probably find some dust bunnies that seem to catch on the rough wood. So there you have it...I hope your minds eye can see what I have just tried to describe to you.

Comments

I bet it will be worth waiting for!

I played too!
Sherrie said…
Hi!
I can see it very good!! Hope you get your pictures all fixed up! Take Care!!

Sherrie
Carly said…
Ooooh...

Pretty table cloth! I just adore that crate. You photographed everything from just the perfect angle. So comforting, folksy. :)

Always, Carly
Monica said…
That crate looks to cool! I know I'd be checking it out if I was to visit your home.

Monica
Very different and interesting!
Oh, and, I meant to say, very nicely photographed. Although I'm intrigued about what we don't see!
Jama said…
I like your idea of using jars as cutlery holder, such a nice table layout.
Steven said…
It's a delightful scene. I like everything. Mason jars holding silverware - the wall color. Charming and inviting table!
Oh that is a cute crate Wammy! Your description was very good too! :)
That looks so homey!

Thanks for stopping by mine :)

Popular Posts